Picture

Picture

Friday, December 9, 2011

I Told You I Know Several

And my brother-in-law Lawrence, his birthday is today, is another of the Gus' I know. He just bought a new, red, Dodge Ram truck with a Hemi engine and a dirt bike. And they live in the city. Can you say mid-life crisis?!? Don't tell him I told you that! So I used both background papers from the Stack 2, cut out the pieces using my Silhouette, and paper pieced the truck. Used glossy accents for his eyes and metal brads for the hubcaps. Shiny metal paper for the 'chrome' bumpers. Sorry for the rushed post but we're off to the husbands staff party tonight and I'd better not still be sitting at the computer when he's ready to go!
Ok, I'm back. For his staff party they all met at a pub at 4:30pm. No planned activities. So by 9pm everyone was basically ready to leave. Not much fun really. But, shouldn't complain, could always host...no thank-you. I would like to share my card at:
Divas by Design anything goes, closes Dec. 13th,
Totally Paper Crafts anything but Christmas, closes Dec. 15th.

2 comments:

Min said...

What a awesome card - love that you used Gus! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Lisa T said...

So funny! What a great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts!