Picture

Picture

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Library Books

My friend Yaz is a librarian and her birthday is this week. I knew this image from The Saturated Canary would be perfect. I colored her using my Prismacolor pencils and used my Distress Ink in Broken China to ink up the doily behind her. Some hotfix Jolee's Jewels Swarovski Elements add the bling to her glasses. I added the text to a Silhouette image flag and printed it. I glued them all onto a cardboard coffee sleeve and inserted a Tim Horton's giftcard. Her school is a block from Tim Horton's, of course everything in Canada is only a block from a Tim Horton's, we have that many of them ;o) Her mug was colored red and gold to match her schools colors.

I would like to share at:
The Saturated Canary Challenge hot chocolate and marshmallows, closes Dec. 19,


2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous love it, thank you for joining my theme this time at Saturated Canary, big hugs love Pops x x x

Vicky said...

Fabulous love the image.

Thank you for joining us girls over at Saturated Canary, hope we will see you again soon hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx