Picture

Picture

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Some Exciting News

The lovely Hilde, we met on the Poodles Parlour Challenge Blog, is starting a fortnightly Challenge Blog of her own. It is called Crafting With Dragonflies and goes live on May 1st. It will include all kinds of paper crafts, cardmaking, scrapbooking, altered objects, great sponsors and lots and lots of fun! And I will be on the Design Team!!!
I haven't been on one since the Poodle Parlour closed because of Jacqui's ill health. She was the creator and designer. She has since passed away. I hadn't mentioned anything about it before because it was so surreal to me. So joining Hilde in this adventure of hers really felt like a touch of homecoming. And oh how I've missed visiting entries and commenting (my favorite part). There is so much inspiration out there!
Crafting With Dragonflies is based out of Australia and challenges will start every second Wednesday at 10 a.m. There is a clock on the Challenge Blog with the local Sydney time so you can work out when that is for you in your area. It is 17 HOURS AHEAD for me. Crazy hey?!? Love it! And she is still looking for a couple of talented crafters to join us on the DT. Just e-mail Hilde at thegrasslady at gmail dot com if you are interested.
Be sure to follow the Challenge Blog so you'll be up to date on all the details. I happen to know there will be some tempting Blog Candy coming in April to kick things off with some fun! So great if you can join us!

No comments: