Picture

Picture

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Guest Sunshine Girl

I was chosen as a Lacy Sunshine Guest Sunshine Girl for Challenge #36 and it is an anything goes challenge, easy peasy. The Design Team, and myself, are using Eleanor and Pickles images but you are of course free to use anything you like. Heather has such an incredible imagination and mix of images in the Lacy Sunshine shop you are guaranteed to find something you'll love!
My little girls were invited to a Splash Birthday Party. So the perfect gift for a splash party...Sponge Bombs. Here's the instructions from the last time I made them. This time we had a family assembly line and I have to say it is so much nicer now that the girls are getting older and we can craft together. It's more fun than doing everything by myself and I love the help.

For the tag I used Eleanor Tubing Fun and colored her to look like the birthday girl. Since she doesn't wear glasses, I put her in a pair of cool shades instead. She is colored using my Prismacolor pencils and highlighted with a white gel pen and some purple Stickles. Purple is the birthday girl's favorite  color. Sadly I came down with a cold that morning and Daddy had to take the girls to the party. I got the sweetest message from the birthday girl's Mom that it was hands down the best present of the day and my husband told me she also cut the tag off right away so it didn't get wrecked. My little girls wrote on the back. It was a cooler day, we've had a rainy Spring, but they also had a hot tub that all the kids climbed into to warm up before heading inside. Lots of kids and lots of fun.
The finished product. Wrapped a roll of cellophane over the works and then curled some ribbons to finish it off.
Now it's your turn, challenge closes July 6th, join in the fun!


No comments: